As a valued part of the Cootamundra community, Adina Court is managed by the reputable organisation Adina Care. In order to support those ageing in our community, choosing to live within Adina Court also comes with a number of financial and lifestyle benefits. These include:
- A strong sense of fellowship amongst residents
- Safety and security of living with other like-minded people
- No stamp duty upon entry or purchase
- No agent commission upon exit (unlike traditional home/property sales)
- No obligation to resell upon vacating
- Priority entry to Adina Care* if required
- Full building and garden maintenance provided
- Onsite caravan parking available
- 24 hour nursing assistance, if required
- Access to care and support services, if required
- Guaranteed money back upon exit/vacating subject to our retention policy+
* All offers of priority access to Adina Care are on the basis of places being available at that time and if the client is approved to receive that particular type of care or service.
+ Adina Court’s retention policy is subject to a 5% retention for 6 years up to a maximum of 30%. Enquire with our team today to receive a copy of the Adina Court contract.